My name is Franki and for over 18 years, I have worked in the HCM technology industry developing, managing and implementing some of the most industry-leading technology in the marketplace.
With an emphasis on applying innovative and agile project management methodologies, it is my passion to align vision with strategy and to bring order to chaos.
My multifaceted background includes demonstrated mastery in the following areas:
Human Capital Management (HCM) Project Management
Much of my project management experience is in developing and implementing cloud based HCM SaaS software applications. Because of my experience creating HCM software from the ground up, including defining full application architectures, I have a deep understanding of how HCM applications function and how to optimize their use.
Key Skills & Areas of Competence
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Talent Management Process and Design
- Onboarding / Offboarding
- Performance Management
- Goals Management
- Competency Framework
- Succession Planning
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Agile/Scrum Product Management
I have managed the full lifecycle of Cloud-Based SaaS software products from developing the product strategy, pricing strategy and product development management. With experience in Scrum, I have led cross functional agile teams while defining the product roadmap and building the product backlog. I also have experience developing go to market strategies and managing the transition of new products to professional services where I have developed product training documentation, facilitated demonstrations and training sessions.
Key Skills & Areas of Competence:
- Full Lifecycle SaaS Agile Product Management (Remote & Onsite)
- Product Strategy Development & Execution
- Product Roadmap & Backlog Creation & Management
- Cross Functional Team Leadership
- Go to Market Strategy Product Demonstrations & Presentations
- Product Training
In addition to an extensive portfolio in HCM technology, I also had the incredible privilege of serving in an HR leader capacity as the Co-Owner, VP and HR Director for a small business in Florida.
Below are some of my key accomplishments:
- Led a staff of 30+ in multiple locations and oversaw organizational development, workforce management and employee relations
- Established the Human Resources department infrastructure and designed key HR processes, policies, and systems
- Developed and implemented performance management, succession planning and employee development programs
- Instituted change management strategies to facilitate a positive post-merger organizational transformation
- Created and implemented organizational core values, competencies, job descriptions and goals
In addition to loving all things HCM tech, I love speed! I enjoy watching Formula 1, driving fast cars and writing car poetry.
Why Car Poetry?
I was introduced to the car world via Top Gear (the Clarkson, Hammond & May one) and fell in love with a McLaren featured on the show. At the time, I didn't even know what a "supercar" was, but I was hooked. I was impressed by the craftsmanship and innovation that goes into car making. I loved the interior design, the lines, the colors, everything! I was so inspired that I started to write poetry about the cars that I loved. I'm not writing much these days, but I hope to begin again one day soon.
When Clarkson, Hammond and May announced they were launching a car enthusiast platform, I knew I wanted to be a part of it. So I decided to combine my two passions, cars & writing and submitted my application to be a "Tribe Leader" as a Car Poetry writer. Not only was my submission accepted, but they made a video discussing it and I've been "Car Poetry Girl" ever since.